Conditions for accepting items for resale:
1. Individual items must be priced (valued) at a $10.00 minimum.
2. Locomotives must be in good repair and working order (original boxes preferred). You must provide a listing of the working condition as to “great, fine, good or poor”.
3. Rolling stock must be in good repair with working couplers and trucks (original boxes preferred).
4. Power packs must have both AC and DC in good working order with no frayed cords.
5. Structures must be fully glued with no obvious missing pieces. Kits must contain all pieces.
6. Track should be in “new” condition.
7. Books should be in fine condition.
8. Hobby tools must be clean and in safe condition.
9. Electrical components must be in good working order and in demand.
Generally, no magazines or non-model train items will be accepted.
RealRail will refuse items due to poor condition, lack of marketability and/or space in the store. Conditions subject to change with notice.
ITEMS NOT SOLD OR RETRIEVED AFTER 15 MONTHS WILL BECOME THE PROPERTY OF REALRAIL.
Rates for consignment are as follows:
Engineers with paid up support– 50% Non-members—50%
Appropriate state tax will be collected on sold items (Manatee Co. 6.5%)
Print, fill out, and sign the CONSIGNMENT AGREEMENTand bring it with your items for sale to the RealRail Store.